Monday, May 2, 2011

An amazing package

I almost called this post - "I hit the swap jackpot". I received my Pretty {little} Pouch Swap today and seriously, my partner Tracy (aka Tezzcan), went above and beyond with my package. It's so amazing. So rather than gush and gush, let me just show you....

First of all, it arrived and I was so excited simply because it was an international package. These don't come to my house very often!

The first thing I see when I open the package is a large amazing pouch (which she tells me is a Frosted Pumpkin pattern for those interested) for my works in progress...
This alone would have been an amazing enough pouch. I mean, look at this...
How brilliant is that? And her workmanship is so fantastic. It looks professional.

I had actually picked the fabric with the circles from one of her flickr posts! I love it. So fun. I could tell there was more inside it so I open it and find this.
Another beautiful pouch (a Keyka Lou pattern)! With more beautiful workmanship.
And really, as if that was not enough, inside this pouch was another little mini keychain clutch! How sweet is this?
I know exactly what is going in this! My blue tooth earpiece that I'm constantly losing in my handbag! Everything is so beautifully made. And STILL not everything...
Tracy made me that beautiful zipper pull too! She also included some gorgeous fat quarters, thread, buttons and a cross-stitch kit!

Tracy, I can not thank you enough for such a generous wonderful package. Everything is loved and will be used often by me. You have spoiled me! Thank you so much.

7 comments:

Susanne said...

What a great swap package!!!! I love the mini pouches!

Linz said...

Awww!! What an awesome package!! She does do amazing work! That large pouch is aMAzing!!! Congratulations!

Tezzcan said...

You're welcome.

Anonymous said...

So, so nice. What a beautiful package. Love how she nested the pouches so you kept getting surprised.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great package! It's so fun to get surprises!

Megan said...

What a great package! You sure are one lucky girl!

Jacey said...

You totally scored! I love the cross stitch, and three?? pouches! Awesome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...